[Amps] 160m Monobander

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 160m Monobander
From: n5oe at inter-linc.net (Carlin Royal)
Date: Tue Feb 25 15:44:15 2003
I am wanting to build a dependable 160m amp and this is my first project of
this type. Is there anyone that would like to be an Elmer for this project I
would greatly appreciate the help. Something in mind I have is about 2kw key
down CW so it will loaf at 1k to 1.5k ragchewing. I have a spare transformer
out of a Henry 2k-4 for the start of a list. If anyone has a box of parts that
might fit this bill and you plan on not doing the amp you wanted to build that
would be great. Thanks for the help
N5OE