[Amps] KNOB ORIENTATION

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] KNOB ORIENTATION
From: stevek at jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue Feb 25 18:38:38 2003
Wait a second, here.

You mean, a tuning knob diameter of 1.75000" is not really required to
achieve maximum output power?

Holy smokes, maybe I can put some of those other knobs I've been saving to
use, finally.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill