[Amps] Johnson Air Variable Capacitor #154-16

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Johnson Air Variable Capacitor #154-16
From: ko4nrbs at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sat Mar 1 08:43:34 2003
I took this out of my Swan Mark 1 amplifier because it
is too long after I replaced my bandswitch with a
Radio Switch Model 86S.  It is in excellent condition.
 Has some white deposits on a few of the plates that
wipes with with light rubbing with a scotch brite pad.
 Not pits, burns or bent plates.

The schematic says it is 250pf in value but I haven't
checked it.  It is about 9 1/2 inches long and 2 1/2
inches wide. The plate spacing is 1/8 inch.

$40.00 shipped to you.
73,
Bill

=====