[Amps] Amps Reflector

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Amps Reflector
From: nagato at arnet.com.ar (GGLL)
Date: Sun Mar 2 14:33:26 2003
"J. Leon Pringle, Jr and Audrey S. Pringle" escribi?:

> BlankThis reflector has been very helpful in the past to a broad spectrum of
> >amateurs and particularly those interested in Amplifiers.
>
> I'm beginning to wonder if my eyes are deceiving me or if we have a couple
> long >time radio amateurs on here acting like children.
>
> There seems to be two who apparently go out of their way to prove the other
> knows >nothing or that they are expert and the other is foolish.  It seems to
> get to the

        My very humble opinion (I'm nearly a prehistoric cavern man regarding
most matters discussed here, and never felt treated as foolish,  but all
the opposite) is it don't seems like that to me.
        Each have its own opinion, let's know (and learn something about) their
reasons.

>point that one accuses the other of knowingly distorting facts to support
>their >respective position on whatever is in dispute between them at the time.

        In the short time (since 2001) I've been subscribed I've seen that from
only a side.

> When one or the other disappear from the reflector for awhile for whatever
> >reasons, the reflector seems to provide an excellent avenue for discussion
> of >amplifier issues.

        It's as from time to time the same topic pops up again, is it?.

With best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.