[Amps] Solidstate amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Solidstate amps
From: conrad at g0ruz.net (Conrad G0RUZ)
Date: Mon Mar 3 18:45:45 2003
This technology has been around for quite a while in Pro Audio, I believe
that Carver were the first, QSC are very well proven but the very best are
Lab Gruppen, I took 10kW of this stuff on the road once and I could lift the
rack on my own! Of course as we all know audio has a whole different
perspective and a different set of problems.

One day this will surely come to us...........

73

Conrad G0RUZ