[Amps] AL-80B questions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AL-80B questions
From: dj2001 at mn.rr.com (dj2001@mn.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 9 06:22:41 2003
You misunderstand, if you read the rest of my story you would see I
do not believe in the parasitic theory.

As long as I have your attention.  Eimac suggests using a glitch
resistor in the b+ line, in your opinion do you think I should
install one.  I don't think the AL80A that I have (SN 0156) has one,
but I may be wrong, just did not see one there.  Should I put one in
or leave it alone?

Thanks

Dale K9VUJ