[Amps] Looking for Buss Maxi-Fuse Holder..

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for Buss Maxi-Fuse Holder..
From: k4kal at arrl.net (Keith LaBorde - K4KAL)
Date: Tue Mar 11 15:56:39 2003
Looking for a source for In-line Maxi-Fuse Holder.
They are rated for 10 to 60 amp horse show type fuses.
I searched the net and all I could find is Distributors.
I purchased a few at a Ham Fest a few years ago for
connection to a Mobile HF Amplifier, and need some
more..

Thanks,

Keith A. LaBorde
Amateur Radio Station K4KAL
Marietta, Georgia
Primary Email: k4kal@arrl.net
Website: http://www.qsl.net/wd5bjq

"I can hear you...
The rest of the world hears you...
And the people who knocked these buildings down will hear us soon."
President George W Bush  - Sept 14th, 2001

The information contained in this email is intended for the use of the
individual(s) named above and is PROPRIETARY INFORMATION.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited and it should be returned to
the sender with all copies deleted and destroyed.