Fw: [Amps] Palomar

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Amps] Palomar
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Tue Mar 11 23:31:12 2003
No, the Amateur Equipment mfgr is Palomar Engineers
with no relation to the original Palomar Amplifier Company.
Palomar Engineers make noise bridge and related
amateur products. They are still in Southern California.
-
I was told the amplifier company was around first, after
they laid low for the CB amplifier ban... Palomar Engineers
"took over" the name.
-
The original Palomar Amplifier Company was in
southern Calif. If my understanding is on track, the
company making the current crop of Palomar
amplifiers is in the pacific northwest, some of the
original Palomar people still at it from the Starbucks
section of the US.
-
skipp