[Amps] CB amps and Palomar

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB amps and Palomar
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Fri Mar 14 00:02:07 2003
I had a few replies typed out to various statements
about the Palomar and CB amplifier posts, but
chose to delete them instead.
-
Tom, I believe my Palomar and Siltronix
stories previously posted to be based on
information I received first hand, based on
specific questions I asked during my
"historical interviews"...  four different
sources provided the same information I
blend into the Siltronix web pages.  Many
of the players know each other pretty well.
-
cheers
skipp

Only $9.95 per month!