[Amps] Membership

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Membership
From: WD8JJA at arrl.net (Davis_R)
Date: Fri Mar 14 16:24:02 2003
But he COULD do that, so lets make it illegal to own something that COULD be
used by a potential lawbreaker.

Kinda reminds me of the story (allegedly true) about a lady news reporter
that visited and reported on a Boy Scout troop being instructed in rifle
marksmanship and gun safety.  She quipped to the Scoutmaster "... aren't you
training the kids to be murderers and outlaws .. they have the equipment .."
The scoutmaster promptly asked her if she was a prostitute, to which she
indignantly said "Of course not!"
He then said "But you have all the equipment to be one."

73 and have a nice weekend.
Rick, WD8JJA