[Amps] WTB Millen H.V. connectors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] WTB Millen H.V. connectors
From: philk5pc at tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Tue Mar 18 10:31:51 2003

> I need several Millen High Voltage connectors, mostly the flange, chassis
> mount type. Any color OK. I prefer inexpensive good used.
>
> K6KWQ

Millen is alive and well in Mass.
Why not order what you want? The connectors were around $8 per set
the last time I ordered some. You want the red or black, as the yellow
ones are not rated for as much voltage.

If I go much above 3kv, I drill a large hole in the chassis and mount a
piece of plexiglass in it; then mount the connector in the plexiglass.

95% of all Millen connector failures are from chassis to connector where
it passes through the metal.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC