[Amps] What!!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] What!!
From: vk3ym at iprimus.com.au (Rick Cole VK3YM)
Date: Wed Mar 19 12:39:27 2003
Well Roger, why browse the web for CB interference???
Surely you would only have to look at your TV or was it destroyed previously by
a CB'ers really big amp...one that he built himself!!!
What makes you so special and righteous Roger...
    With your way of thinking and your outright hatred of CB'ers it is no
wonder Amateur Operators and CB'ers will never get along...You are one of the
reasons this happens and for my way of thinking you are nothing but a detriment
to  Amateur Radio as a whole...Public Relations is definately not one of your
good points...
Amateur Radio needs to boost it's ranks but one person with an attitude like
yourself makes all the Elmers work much much harder...
I will now close this subject and will say no more to you Roger.
My apologees to the group
           regards   Rick Cole VK3YM

Roger wrote>>>
While browsing the web to find instances of CB interference, I happened upon
what I believe to be the Rosetta Stone in my campaign to rid the country of the
Godless CB hordes!