[Amps] gu-84b amp HF schematic

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] gu-84b amp HF schematic
From: Chuck_Partain at maxtor.com (Partain, Chuck)
Date: Thu Mar 20 09:50:08 2003
OK, I picked up a gu-84b tube and socket, looking at a 2400v 1.5a PW dahl
transformer, got the cabinet and a few good layouts. I am not a designer
but a pretty meticulous builder. I wanted to know if anyone has a GOOD
available
to share schematic for building an HF amp using this tube. I probably can
after
some time, reading bill orr, listening to YOUZE guyz on here, reading the
Handbook, put something together but I am finding the research slow as I
only have
time here at work to look :( I am basing the parts I have purchased on what
I have
seen others use. Pus I had hoped this would be an awesome learning
experience. Just not enuf time....

Thanks for any input, you are all usually VERY informative and USUALLY
professional.

de KA1MWP , Chuck