[Amps] Hard-drive Dive

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Hard-drive Dive
From: n2bc at stny.rr.com (Bill Coleman N2BC)
Date: Sun Mar 23 08:54:35 2003
Hi Ian,

The 30S-1 L101 is a silver plated inductor.  I believe it is used to lower
the effective plate load resistance to allow a reasonable tank Q at higher
frequencies.  I did this with a 5CX1500 RF generator (13.56mHz) which I
converted to the ham bands, worked out very well.   Used your NETCALC
program a LOT - made things easy!

My implementation is here: http://home.stny.rr.com/n2bc/PT_Project.htm    a
page I put together for our club members.

THX for NETCALC!

73, Bill
Bill Coleman    N2BC
http://home.stny.rr.com/n2bc