[Amps] OK i understand

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] OK i understand
From: jtml at lanl.gov (John T. M. Lyles)
Date: Sun Mar 30 16:41:38 2003
In America we do allow freedom of speech (not like a certain Mid
Eastern country on the news right now) , and the words here seems to
be suggesting that Marv's sales of amp parts are not such a nuisance
on the list for many. With such popular insurgence, I retract my
suggestion, as long as every posting doesn't fill with items for
sale! I agree that they are more useful than discussing parasitic
suppressors ad nauseum,etc.

Thanks for listening and for the comments/suggestions.
73
John
K5PRO