[Amps] AEA Iso-Loop

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AEA Iso-Loop
From: vk6apk at eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Sun Apr 6 07:52:02 2003
Sorry for this off topic posting. I know this is the Amps list and I know
some of you guys are on the Towertalk list. I was too but the number of
mails each day was just so huge, I gave it a miss some time back.

What I am chasing is a photocopy of the op manual or instructions for an
AEA Iso-Loop. I believe it is the older model which was constructed of
round Aluminium tubing and was nearly square in shape. One end is taken up
entirely by a black plastic casing containing the tuning cap and stepper
motor. The controller is Model LC-1.

Does anybody on this list have any info on this antenna? Also can someone
please forward this to Towertalk reflector? Please reply direct to me to
avoid more off topic postings on Amps.

Thanks,
Alek, VK6APK

http://profiles.yahoo.com/vk6apk