[Amps] NCL 2000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] NCL 2000
From: stevek at jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed Apr 16 12:22:40 2003
If the relay trips, you're probably drawing too much current.

I wouldn't use the NCL2000 on a 110Vac line, at least not at full power.
You might try re-strapping the AC block on the rear panel for 220V and
running it on 220, to see if it behaves better -- it probably will.

WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill