[Amps] looking for an amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] looking for an amp
From: w4th at hotmail.com (Thomas Hix)
Date: Sun Apr 20 08:31:10 2003
I am looking for a back up amp....I would like to find either an Ameritron
ALS 600 solid state amp.....an Icom IC2kl, or either the Amertrion AL-811 or
AL-811H.
I am not interested in junkers....just first class quality equipment that
has never had any problems...no lightning hits or any thing like that....the
cabinet should be in good condition....I dont mind a small scratch or 2 but
dont want one real beat up.
Thanks
73
Tom.....w4th

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amplifier Tubes, Sockets, & G3SEK
Triode/Tetrode Boards and Kits.   http://www.tomstubes.com