[Amps] cord strain relief information

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] cord strain relief information
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Tue Apr 29 08:35:35 2003
Simple,
-
Obtain some dead Computer power supplies, the
large bunch of wires exit the metal case through a
large strain relief.  Should be about right for
some large AC power cords.
-
Back in Days of old, when knights were bold,
companies like Heyco made Strain Relief Kits
which had most of the popular sizes. I even
have two Heyco Tools which quickly remove
and install strain reliefs without damage.
-
A quick web search finds Heyco still in
business. I'm sure Newark Farnell can
supply Heyco Products along with the 5
or 6 google suppliers that hit on the word
Heyco.
-
cheers
skipp
-
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu
-
Dayton bound this year...
-
>I am rewiring a couple of SB-220 amps for 220 and need to replace the
>existing cords with 12-3. Anyone have any recommendations for
>type and sources of appropriate strain reliefs?
>cheers, Paul

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!