[Amps] Dayton amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dayton amps
From: phil at transmittersrus.com (Philip de Cadenet)
Date: Wed May 21 09:15:31 2003
Skipp,

Do you know if either of these guys have a website:

"The Italian made amp was a 4cx3000 layout, pretty well made but no
power supply shown. The Italian
builder (ham) was nice enough to talk with us
about it and show Dave and I pictures of his
multi band mobile operation.  My only problem
with the display amplifier was the unplated
copper tank coils which had already started to
turn dark. Otherwise very sweet...
-
A solid state 2.4kw rated unit using ST devices just down the way. Quite
the animal, 8 modules of 2 device strips and some massive toroid
transformers within a 3 foot high 19 in rack cab."

Tnx.
--
Philip de Cadenet G4ZOW
Transmitters 'R' Us