[Amps] 160 output problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 160 output problem
From: jtml at lanl.gov (John T. M. Lyles)
Date: Thu May 22 09:49:49 2003
Sorry about that, last amplifier in this freq range I built had the
pi network for 500 ohms at the anode, so I remembered using 20,000 pF
or something in that range. Rich is correct that for a 2K-3K plate
load, the blocker can be smaller in value. Also the current through
your cap is probably lower than the 40 Amps of plate current I was
using.

Goodluck Lynn, look for something else. give it time and maybe smoke
will eminate from your problem.

John
K5PRO