[Amps] one PS two RFdecks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] one PS two RFdecks
From: n5blz1 at houston.rr.com (Ed Stallman)
Date: Wed May 28 09:30:43 2003
Here's what I'm trying to do, using one PS and two RF decks, I would like
to select the PA I want to use by turning on the heater and blower on  the
selected amp or both. no chance of driving both at the same time, use one
radio and each band has it's own keying circuit.. here's what I tryed, I
came out of the HV supply with the B- and B+ in parallel to both the 2m and
6 m pa... both PA's have there own heater voltage and metering circuit.
the results are the plate current meter on either amp works fine, but the
grid current meters almost double.
what do you all think? maybe I should use a relay or waffer swicth?
Thanks Ed N5BLZ-------------- next part --------------

---