[Amps] New Vacuum Relay Supplier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] New Vacuum Relay Supplier
From: DX at Titustek.com (Hank Phillips - AA4HP)
Date: Sat May 31 08:12:28 2003
I was looking for a vacuum relay to modify an existing amplifier, when I
ran across this relatively new arrival on the scene: Gigavac.

They sell new vacuum relays at very competitive prices, and will sell
directly to amateurs.  I was particularly interested in their equivalent to
the Jennings RJ1A, the GH1-12Vdc, which comes with a 12 volt coil.  This
meant I didn't have to build an additional power supply for 26
volts.  Check out their web page at:
http://www.gigavac.com/index.html

Spec sheets for the GH-1 series at:
http://www.gigavac.com/products/relays/datasheets/gh1_3_5/index.htm