[Amps] Can I run 4-400's in TL922

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Can I run 4-400's in TL922
From: vk3ym at iprimus.com.au (RICK COLE)
Date: Tue Jun 3 19:31:42 2003
Am I able to use 4-400 tubes in my TL922 amp...I have just been given 10 of
these tubes NIB and was wondering what I had to do to run these in place of the
3-500's if the need arose where I had to change them out...It would really save
me a lot of dollars to be able to do this..Can somebody advise what is involved
with modifying or are they just "plug-in and go"..The 3-500's are the originals
and are well over 20yrs old...nothing wrong with them...I am just curious for
the future..
    Regards  Rick