[Amps] 3cx 3000a7 on 50mhz

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 3cx 3000a7 on 50mhz
From: m1ecy at uku.co.uk (Sean Williams)
Date: Sun Jun 8 08:58:03 2003
Hi, looking for a tried and tested route to getting this beast on 6m for
possible eme work, it currently resides in a Henry 2500d Rf heater.

Want it to loaf along at 1500w with about 100w drive.

Powersupply no problem, just cant seem to get my head round the pa coils -
help!!

I Have a 465 pf vac var for the loading, and it currently has some strange slug
tuned inductor in the anode made with 10mm dia silver plated tube - would like
to use this without the slug if possible.

Ideas?

Cheers

Sean
M1ECY