[Amps] Cary LK-800 vs Amp Supply Co. LK-800A?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Cary LK-800 vs Amp Supply Co. LK-800A?
From: aa6dx at pacbell.net (AA6DX)
Date: Mon Jun 16 08:16:26 2003
Yes, that is the same Denny .. check this URL for more info ..
http://www.caryaudio.com/about.shtml
I have had Dentron Amps, a couple tuners, and my main HF amp at the moment
is my Amp Supply LK500-NTC QSK rig... I met and knew Denny back in the
70s --
Is that the same site as used by PJ2Z in the past?
73, Mark  AA6DX