[Amps] malfunctioning Harris RF-355 500 Watt Amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] malfunctioning Harris RF-355 500 Watt Amp
From: pa3fun at amsat.org (Christiaan Roselaar)
Date: Sat Jul 19 08:08:29 2003
Hi,
My Harris AM-7223 Amp fails BITE with code 2-6, meaning "band switch error".
I notice that, neither in manual or in automatic mode, I hear any motor
or switch when changing from band to band as I expected.
Is there anyone out there who can give me a clue?
I know american-milspec is offering manuals, but which one do I need,
the "user manual" or the "depot level manual" (or maybe both???)
Any help appreciated,
Chris PA3FUN