[Amps] QSk with SB-200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] QSk with SB-200
From: 2 at vc.net (2)
Date: Tue Jul 22 08:17:27 2003
>GE guys,
>
>I did a search and found no conclusive evidence to my question, so I am
>posting the query here.
>
>To those of you running SB-220 and SB-200, how did you convert them to full
>QSK?

?  Do you need to go faster than 35wpm?  If you do, delete this reply.

>Specifically, I have a SB-200 that I would like to convert to full QSK for
>use with my FT-990. Does anyone know how to do this?
>
>I know I could homebrew something up, but I would rather employ something
>that someone else has already come up with and troubelshot so I don't have
>to.

?  the circuit at Figure 7 on my web site is fairly simple.  The cost is c.
$60.  .  However, the SB-200's neg. 110vdc supply needs to be changed to
positive output polarity.
cheers, Adam

Rich, AG6K, 805-386-3734, www.somis.org / new e-mail adr r@somis.org