[Amps] ALC Voltage for LA-30

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ALC Voltage for LA-30
From: k7rx at comcast.net (Kevin Nathan)
Date: Thu Jul 24 07:51:04 2003
Hello,

I have an AEA LA-30 amplifier.  I am going to be putting a new Icom IC-746
Pro on line here at the station and would really like to make sure the ALC
voltages in the amp and the radio are compatible.  I am totally blind and
have had my wife who is not a ham look through the manual but we can find no
reference to the voltage range for ALC in this amp.  Does anyone on the list
know where I might find this information?

Thanks much and 73.

Kevin, K7RX :)