[Amps] Re: A little petition, but Off topic

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: A little petition, but Off topic
From: emailw8nf at yahoo.com (Dave Haupt)
Date: Thu Jul 31 07:55:43 2003
Guillermo,

I am not familiar with your model of VTVM.  However,
most VTVMs in that era had nearly identical
schematics.  The Heathkit IM-11, IM-18, IM-21 and
IM-28 had a similar tube complement: a dual triode and
dual diode.

Schematics for the IM-11 and IM-21 are on the
"bama.sbc.edu" website.  You might also be able to
find schematics for the IM-18 and IM-28.  The Heath
manuals would be good to find, also, because they
include a theory of operation.

73,

Dave W8NF