[Amps] TenTec-Omni6+ And ACOM1000

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] TenTec-Omni6+ And ACOM1000
From: "Piotr Tomczak " <piotr.tomczak@spray.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:38:01 +0100
Hello...

I do have a referance question regarding connection of the TenTec Omni6 + to
the ACOM-1000.

Are there any such a users ?

I have got some problems with my set up. I have got a new ACOM 10 days ago and
try to run it with QSK and
TenTEc Omni 6.

When using the TT Relay Output to control the ACOM-1000 every thing works fine.

When using the TX-OUT to KIN and KOUT to TX-EN signals the system work fine for
a while (CW 40WPM) but
after a while I will get an error saying that the ACOM Ant PWR RELAY was still
in TX while the System was in
RX.

It can happen after 2 minutes or after 40 minutes, but it will happen.

Right now working on some teory with the service technican at ACOM but would
appreciate some info form
other users.

Best regards
Piotr Tomczak