[Amps] Need Svetlana MLA conversion article for 4cx400a

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Need Svetlana MLA conversion article for 4cx400a
From: "Thomas Hix" <w4th@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:28:36 -0500
Hello friends;

I need a copy of an article that was on the original Svetlana web site.....It had the complete instructions for a conversion from the MLA-2500 8873 tubes to a pair of Svetlana 4cx400a tubes. There are several different articles on the MLA-2500 conversion, one version used a single 3cx800a7, another used a single 4cx800a, another used the pair of 4cx400a tubes. That is the one I need.....I would be happy to get a copy of all of these if it would not be too much trouble..........but the one that calls for the 2 4cx400a tubes is the one I really need.
If any of you have this and can email it to me, or fax (256-593-0077) it to me.....I really would appreciate it very much. I had all of these pages saved into my favorites, but evidently the old Svetlana web site has been removed, so I lost the chance to copy the articles. I should have saved them a long time ago......but you know how it is.....put it off and put it off until you cant get it any more, and then go begging to the folks that had the good sense to get copies of the articles while they had the chance......oh well....no one ever said I was the brightest bulb in the pack.
Thanks in advance for your help.
73
Tom....w4th

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amplifier Tubes, Sockets, & G3SEK Triode/Tetrode Boards and Kits. http://www.tomstubes.com