[Amps] Heat exchanger approaches for Water Cooling tubes

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Heat exchanger approaches for Water Cooling tubes
From: Dfmich@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:39:08 EST
Group

Thanks much for all the replies to my original posting. There were quite a
few thoughts advanced all the way from "forget water cooling and add another
tube" through "you don't really need a heat exchanger" and down to "use oil
instead". I am planning to stick with water cooling but not sure which of the
excellent approaches to the heat exchanger I will use. Need to cogitate on it
some
yet. I note however, that I lean toward a homebrew "coil of copper tube"
approach that can serve as a liquor still when the band is dead.

Thanks again

DAn K9EA