Re: [Amps] plate transformers

To: "john naberezny" <we2f1@localnet.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] plate transformers
From: "jeff millar" <wa1hco@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:30:54 -0500
I just did that here.  I put line voltage across the HV side (measured 115V)
on the HV side and measured the line side output, it was about 4.25 volts.
That gave me the turns ratio (about 27:1) and so 120 on the input would give
into 3240VAC on the secondary.  Of course, you have to take into account 120
vs 240 primary and actually measure the line voltage to make the most
accurate estimate.

jeff, wa1hco