[Amps] Answers from Robert & Rick

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Answers from Robert & Rick
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:34:23 EST
Hello, Thanks for the replies. For my type of operating, the Titan should
last me a long time, as I use it for caual DX and ragchew only when conditions
are terrible. I have a Hercules II that most often does the job. If I do end up
needing tubes, (at $475-$500 each
for 3CX / CPX 800's, I am VERY careful with them) and If the source ever does
dry up, (not likely anytime soon, after I talked to Reed at Varian/Eimac)
then it's time to consider buying a new amp. I have no plans to modify this
one,
as It's a very good one as is. Thanks again.

73, Todd

"The Rat Race is over...THE RATS WON"