Re: [Amps] arco variable capacitor data

To: Radio WC6W <wc6w@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] arco variable capacitor data
From: rk <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:30:43 -0500
Can't anyone spell G o o g l e..... 2,290 hits on Arco Capacitor... .23 seconds....

Radio WC6W wrote:
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:34:45 -0800 skipp isaham <nospam4me@juno.com>
writes:

Anyone know of an On-line description for the arco type of trimmer caps? In specific, the famous arco 429 and similar series caps that have been made for decades?

These are most often the small square units.

Who, what, where is arco now? Would any on-line parts description be available?

thanks

skipp nospam4me@juno.com

Hi Skipp,
   I don't believe that they are on-line.    800 441 2726  in the old
way.  :-)

   I have a vintage catalog if you need any specific info.   The 429 is
just one of the series 42 parts: 115-400 pF.

73 & Good morning,
   Marv WC6W

*