Re: [Amps] OPINIONS PLEASE

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] OPINIONS PLEASE
From: Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:38:35 -0800
And people were still buying the cardboard boxes!

I would seriously look at the AL-800 and AL-800H. A recent SK told me that this amp was the best bang for the buck due to the 3CX800A7 tube(s) and the way he would go if he was to buy a new one.

I know someone with an UPGRADED and CLEAN AL-1200 for $1,800.00. Bigger caps and a few other things. If you are interested, I will put you in contact with him.

Dino - K6RIX