Re: [Amps] Happy Holidays & New Year Plans

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>, " AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Happy Holidays & New Year Plans
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:49:06 -0800

>I would like to take this opportunity to which all on the reflector a Happy
>Holiday Season.  I hope that the New Year 2004 brings on some good amplifier
>innovations.

**  I'm looking forward to an innovation that will exceed the current 90%
efficiency of Class E.  With s 150% or so efficient amplifier, it should
be practical to convert the DC current.that flows Back into the HV filter
capacitor into 240V/60Hz, feed it back into the mains, and become an
electric generating plant.

>I am planning a few neat projects over the coming year and
>will report on them as them develop.  In the meantime I hope everybody gets
>what they want on their Holiday Wish List.  many kilowatts to you all....73
Louie W1QJ