[Amps] SELL: Collins 75A4 w/filters

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SELL: Collins 75A4 w/filters
From: Ronald Lumachi <w2cqm@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:55:11 -0500
Reluctantly, offering for sale the last  piece of gear from my personal
Collins collection! I have the Collins 75A4 (second owner) receiver
serial # 1243 in near mint condition w/3 plug-in  mechanical filters; a
Collins 500 and 3.1kHz  for CW and SSB,  one Vector 6 kHz filter  for AM.
Included is the OEM vernier  spinner knob. The receiver has been
completely updated my Howard Mills W3HM and includes his original invoice
for $462 detailing the work performed. The receiver is all original and
other than 3 unexplainable "dings (marked by X's) on the top and side
front edge, the rest is pristine. The meter and dials are white-white
with no discoloration. The environment has always been smoke free. The
interior is dust free and highly polished resulting in a breathtaking
view when the top is opened. Includes a replicated  high quality
multicolored  Collins operator/service manual  with fold out schematics
supplied by H.Mills. The receiver is rock stable and all controls are
fully functional.  $1250 Prefer pickup in the New York City, Scranton,
PA, or northern N.J areas for obvious reasons. Will ship  by "Mailboxes"
if  buyer agrees to accept charges for their complete and professional
packaging  service as well as shipping charges. To view the interior and
exterior of the  receiver, visit http://briefcase.yahoo.com/W2CQMron  and
select  the Collins 75A4 receiver folder.  Ron W2CQM New York City

See WWW.QRZ.COM/W2CQM for the most recently authored amateur radio
related articles.