[Amps] Replacement SB-220 I plate meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Replacement SB-220 I plate meter
From: skipp isaham <nospam4me@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:16:13 -0800
I sell original Heathkit Meter Movements for the
SB-220 for $58 each, which is $13 more than
the Harbach units (which require panel mods).

My limited supply are original heath meter base
movements (use your original face). Most are
amplifier conversion pulls, 100% tested for
proper electrical and mechanical operation. .
Some are direct replacement stock and blems
supplied to me from Heath. All are 100%
operational and look great.
I probably have 60 original movements left
for sale, contact me direct off the list if
you have any questions.

cheers

skipp
nospam4me@juno.com