Re: [Amps] Re: matching network

To: <TexasRF@aol.com>, <g3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>," AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: matching network
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:40:45 -0800
**  Super-cathode drive means g1 is tied to the cathode, the screen/g2/
is at RF-ground, and the cathode is driven.  Typical power gain is
roughly = to the g1-g2 amplification factor -- i.e., which is typically 4
to 5..  .  A tuned input is needed to compensate for the wild swing in
input Z during the drive cycle.