Re: [Amps] Many thanks RE: Response to zener ??

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Many thanks RE: Response to zener ??
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <kgrimm@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:43:21 -0500
From: <w2cqm@juno.com>
Subject: [Amps] Many thanks RE: Response to zener ??

> To all who responded to my query about determining zener polarity,
many
> thanks. The problem was resolved and now my understanding of that
> critical component  is well beyond just installing a zener  in blind
> faith and moving on. Your assistance and direction  reinforces the
simple
> fact that we learn all the time. Best 73's Ron W2CQM/3

Yeah, but the annoying thing is that those responses must have been
directed only at you.  The rest of us who would have been interested in
seeing the answers to your questions have missed out on the learning!
Please, folks, when you answer a question, click on "Reply All" and not
just "Reply."

73,
Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net
*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu or
Mirror site at http://bama.edebris.com or
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr