[Amps] Capacitors Question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Capacitors Question
From: "EA2LU Jorge Daglio" <ea2lu@telefonica.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:58:47 +0100
Hello all, I`am working in a 2 x 4cx1500b HF pa project.
Then, for the input PI-network it uses mica capacitors.
I asked his designer Hisa JA3MHV and he is using the 500V
type with not problem up to 100W of power drive.
I found in Surplus Sales of Nebraska one type called: Micas Dipped
Radial for 500V, But I don`t know if it could be the right one or not.
¿know anybody or has experienced if it would be OK?
Also there is another type called Axial Molded Micas, but I think
these could be too big??
Any help or opinion would be very welcome.
Thanks you very much.
Jorge EA2LU
ea2lu@telefonica.net