Re: [Amps] Bias Whoes

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "hahn" <hahn@emeraldis.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bias Whoes
From: "RICHARD GEORGE" <k6kwq@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:34:34 -0800
I use standard easy to do zener bias. There are plenty of examples on the net.
Search for QRO and go to the amplifier section. There are plenty of other ways
also and maybe mo better. It sounds to me like your exciter needs to be
isolated for dc from the cathode.

K6KWQ Dick "12 Volt radios are for wimps, real radios can kill you" Still can't
make it go QRO with "More Power"