[Amps] need Heath SB-1000 meter switch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] need Heath SB-1000 meter switch
From: "Brad Hedges" <bhedges@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:30:43 -0500
Howdy,

Just got my first amp in trade from a local ham. It had belonged to his SK
father and he is a QRP/p'er who lusted after my Elecraft K1....

Anyway, it's in super condition, not a scratch, hardly even dust after 8 or
more years storage in a box, came with the QSK option board and an Ameritron
inrush current protector, but when I took the cover off to clean it up I
found the multimeter switch case - a plastic 4-position PCB mounted rotary
switch - was broken apart. I tried superglue, which has not stuck.

Any suggestions? I'm sure I can remove it and find *some* kind of
replacement, but would really prefer an original-type switch. Anybody know
where I can find one?

Thanks,
Brad
K0BHC