[Amps] the sonic web site Amateur Radio page moving

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] the sonic web site Amateur Radio page moving
From: nospam4me@juno.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:44:11 -0800
Hello there,

Just a note to say the long time http://sonic.ucdavis.edu
web server with the Amateur Radio Web Page resources
is moving/has moved, at least the technical portion(s).

Politics and administrative people with small body parts
are cited reasons. The server is now powered down
and off line.

I will place the contents on another server within a
week or two. I'm working on the new domain and
display pages as time allows.  I expect it to be part
of or linked from www.radiowrench.com if you care
to check in a week or two.  Those of you needing
archives before the pages are restored, are
welcome to contact me direct.

thanks much

cheers
skipp
nospam4me@juno.com

www.radiowrench.com
(...is my commercial two-way radio web site)