Re: [Amps] Home-brew ceramic insulators?

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Home-brew ceramic insulators?
From: Traian <yo9fzs@office.deck.ro>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:08:43 +0200
I have used that kind of resin for making the connectors needed for
the Harris RF-110A amp power supply cable.
Just inserted properly sized contacts in the connector's body and filled
with the resin (dual) compound. The connector seems rock solid.
The HV pin contact clearance is about 1/2". No problem at 2500V.

I made a detailed document regarding that experiment, which is
available for the interrested peoples. Just they let me know.

73,
Traian, YO9FZS