[Amps] DTR2000L parts & advice?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] DTR2000L parts & advice?
From: "AB2E Darrell" <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:06:04 -0500
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the list. This is Darrell AB2E in NJ. I recently purchased a Dentron DTR2000L. It was working great and the tube is full output. During the WPX contest this weekend, it began to overheat, and I believe the plugin relay K2 has opened (it looks like the small wire running through the material inside has opened and the ceramic-looking material appears burned where the wire runs through it). The green ready light went out, output dropped to zero, and suddenly I had near infinite SWR showing on the transceiver.

Has anyone had this problem? I cannot determine the maker of the relay from looking at it. The labeling has faded, and it just says in the parts list 12V relay.

I found a page at Surplus Sales where they list a 12V, 60S delay, normally closed relay which looks somewhat similar to the one I pulled. http://www.surplussales.com/Relays/RETimeD-5.html
Has anyone tried one of these or have any suggestions?

THanks in advance and 73,
Darrell AB2E