Re: [Amps] Hembrew amps 2x4cx250 on 50Mhz

To: "Manuel \"Teknik forumet\"" <manuel@limmared.nu>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hembrew amps 2x4cx250 on 50Mhz
From: Harry Brown <harryhbrown@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:22:05 -0400
Manuel,

Ham Radio Magazine had an article on a two tube 4CX250 series of tube amplifier by Fred Merry.

I can't remember the date of the article but it is available from CQ Magazine on a CD. I'm not at my home QTH at the moment but will be home in about a week if additional info is needed.

The design was mechanically close to the K2RIW article on the 432 parallel tube amp back in the 70's.

73, Harry,  W3IIT