[Amps] Sb220 Tank Coil access

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Sb220 Tank Coil access
From: Dana Roode <K6NR@ARRL.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:41:55 -0700
Hello,

Ive got a SB220 that has a tank coil resonant above 4mhz on 80m - evidently a previous owner took some turns off the coil. It looks like I have to do a good deal of disassembly to get to the bottom of the tank coil. Any suggestions as to the easiest way to get to it?

Anyone with a SB220 want to tell me how many turns are on their tank coil so I can verify my theory and determine how many turns to add back?

Dana K6NR